The Aging and Disability Resource Connection serves as a visible and trusted source of information on long term services and supports for persons of all incomes.
ADRC professional staff assists seniors, adults, and their caregivers in finding benefits and services they need. The ADRC goal is to improve the experience of consumers and their families when seeking access to information, supports and services.
Whether you contact us by phone, in person, or online, you will be provided with:
- objective information on publicly and privately funded services
- screening to determine level of service needs
- counseling and assistance
- assistance with eligibility processes and applications and/or
- full care needs assessment when appropriate
The ADRC initiative is part of a nationwide effort to empower people to make informed decisions about their long term services and supports and to help people more easily access services. After viewing this site, please let us know how effective we were in assisting you today by completing a brief survey.